Thursday, April 11, 2013

Makeup Artist Brush Belt from NYX Cosmetics

I'm so happy and excited to receive this brush belt today. NYX L.A. is town to prepare for NYX launch in Sephora Singapore in August this year. I have a leather brush belt which I got from Stage back in year 2010 but the design is a regular brush belt design where most of the compartments are meant for brushes. As I use airbrush  most of the time, I don't need too many brush slots. Hence, when I saw this brush belt in NYX 2013 catalogue, I fall in love instantly. It's just exactly what I need. There are many compartments and some with zipper too. There are 3 key-rings attached. At the back, there is another pocket with zipper which I can slot in cash / card while on set. A handy tool that will definitely be my companion for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment